As part of our pioneer team for our first ever store in Singapore at Orchard (Far East Plaza), you will play an important role in the building of our retail business unit and representing our brand to the masses. Reporting to the HR Director, you will be integral to the success of SuitYourself Singapore especially as we go into hyper growth over the next few years!
Your main role is to take charge of the process of measurement, educating our clients on the fit, fabric and features of our products as well as carrying out the fitting for them. Through our interactions with clients, we aim to empower men to gain confidence through styling and clothing.
You have to be
- A SuitYourself Singapore ambassador with a passion for the brand and our products
- Able to relate to our mission of empowering men through style, and have a strong personal sense of style and fashion
- A strong people-person! You are not afraid of approaching strangers and striking a genuine conversation, and guests aren't afraid to approach you either!
- A performance-driven professional that drives sales through a customer-centric approach
- An awesome team player with a touch of fun, encouragement, support and respect in your interactions with other staff members
- A multitasker with the ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment, and some degree of OCD towards tidiness
- A dependable co-worker who can work independently and proactively
- Liaise with client throughout the whole process of measurement and fitting
- Assist in providing the best customer experience, including speaking to clients and offering advice on colour, fit and fabric to best suit their needs.
- Take the body measurement of clients
- Cashiering duties to process invoicing, payments and processing of orders in a timely manner
- Support product launches, roadshows and events at store and other locations such as university campuses
- Prepare and upkeep a clean shopping environment on the floor and at the fitting rooms
- Receiving new stock, steaming of garments, replenishments of inventories, as well as support all stock take exercises
- Work with the marketing team to drive store sales performance
- Reach and exceed all metric based goals, including appointment numbers, sales targets, average order value (AOV) and conversion
- Undergraduates and graduate students are both welcome to apply.
- Able to partake in one of our departments (Marketing, Business Development, Operations, Tech and Public Relations), having the ownership and autonomy with your very own projects.
- Full-time: 40 hours per week, 5 days work week. Open to both opening and closing shifts.
- Part-time: 16 - 24 hours, 2 - 3 days work week.
- All staff must work at least one weekend day and on public holidays
We’re looking for full/part-time outfitters who are really looking to make an impact and get their hands dirty. So if you think you’re up for a challenge, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Application for SuitYourself Outfitter".